Sunday, October 13, 2013

2 Weeks Postpartum

     I can't believe Deacon is already 2 weeks! Things are going great! I am feeling really good and healing great! It's been alot faster recovery with this pregnancy! As far as weightloss I lost 10 pounds this week so I have lost a total of 22 pounds since delivery. I still have 16 more pounds to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight. As far as breastfeeding it's going pretty good! My milk has increased from 1 ounce when I pump to 2 ounces! I bought some Fenugreek pills at GNC today to see if that will help with my milk supply. Deacon has been latching on great and the more I nurse him the more I think it helps with my milk supply. I am really surprised I am able to breastfeed with Deacon since I wasn't able to with Dacen because my milk never came in. I am however still supplementing with formula since he take about 2 1/2 to 3 ounces per feeding now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment