Sunday, October 13, 2013

3 Weeks Postpartum

I didn't realize till just now that my 2 weeks postpartum didn't upload! It has been 3 weeks now! I'm feeling great except I think I may have a urinary tract infection! I was able to get some medicine which helped and I go to the doctor this week! As far as weightloss I lost 3 pounds this week so I have lost a total of 27 pounds! I still have 13 pounds to go! This week I walked on the treadmill 2 miles Mon-Thur and I lifted some very light weights for my arms on those days. As far as breastfeeding I am now able to pump about 2 ounces in one setting but Deacon now seems to want more than two ounces so I am still supplementing with formula! Deacon's 2 week appointment was this week and he now weighs 9.1 pounds! It hard to believe Dacen weighed more than that when he was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment